Flying on Faith

photo taken by Axel Rouvin


I like the window seat. Really I do. I've learned to accept turbulence too.
"Is this considered bumpy or choppy?" I ask my seasoned travel companion.
"Bumpy," he says. "Relax, we're just flying in a cloud."
That's when my faith is tested.
When the patchwork view of farms and towns 38,000 miles below is obstructed by Cumulonimbus, and I'm forced to sit back and rely on faith.
"Just water vapor," I think to myself, "Like riding a wave."

The pilots have instruments to get us through this.
I know this too, but still I say a little prayer for them and hum that old George Michael song to myself, "Faith."



George Michael - Faith [1986] bY ZapMan69
Uploaded by ZapMan69. - Music videos, artist interviews, concerts and more.

Comments

Unknown said…
where'd you go????

Popular posts from this blog

The Cutest House on the Street

Martyn Lawrence Bullard Fabric

Washington-Smith, Wright & Lautner Homes on the Market in L.A.