Sofa Love

I think it's fair to say I've obsessed over buying a new sofa ever since my last one arrived ten years ago.

It's hard to believe but, drum-roll please, the new one is ordered and on its way. Tweaking the Rachel Sofa from Crate and Barrel helped to create the look I was going for: a modern-lined sofa with a bit of Belgian/Shabby Chic-ness.

Instead of the fabric offered at Crate I upgraded to this lighter and softer antique white linen shown here on the Lee Industries website. I also changed the original three over three seat cushion configuration to a three over one, a.k.a., a bench cushion.

It's going to be great...I think.



More pictures to follow once it's in my living room.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cutest House on the Street

Martyn Lawrence Bullard Fabric

Washington-Smith, Wright & Lautner Homes on the Market in L.A.