The Perpetual Christmas List

What happens when you want a thing so badly but the universe doesn't comply? If I could make a wish-list and publish it for the world to see would it be embarrassing or brave? On the flip-side (and being a Libra there's always a flip-side) what makes me think that I need more than exactly what I already have in order to be happy? I'm sure there's some psych term for it but I haven't the slightest idea what it is. Life speeds by so friggin' fast and yet some wishes remain elusive. For today I'll just be thankful for the basics: my family, shelter and Friday night pizza.

Comments

JessieRae said…
Hey Cuz,
I love, love, love this picture! Miss you tons!
J. Rae
*Chic Provence* said…
Well said, my dear! a good thought for the times. Love your posts and the one about Cornerstone in Sonoma, amazing, I haven't been there, now on my list!
Joyeaux Noel!

Kit
RIVIERA VIEW said…
Dear Chic Provence,

It's an amazing little spot. Give yourself plenty of time when you go to check it out. You could spend a couple of hours there easily.

- Alixe

Popular posts from this blog

The Cutest House on the Street

Martyn Lawrence Bullard Fabric

Washington-Smith, Wright & Lautner Homes on the Market in L.A.