Got Hula?


SUMMER CONCERT!
Ke Po`okela Cultural Foundation, Inc.
presents
Halau Hula o Hailialohapumehana


Ho`ike - Na Wahine Ali`i
June 20th
6:30 - 8:00 p.m.
Hermosa Community Theatre
710 Pier Avenue
Hermosa Beach, CA 90254
Tickets $15.00



”Hula has allowed me to stay grounded and connected to my roots, my heritage, my home, my family….. Most importantly, hula has helped me to evolve into the person I am today. I believe because of hula, I’m more appreciative of everything that I have. I’ve been very blessed and am very thankful for all the wonderful people that have touched my life and that continue to touch my life. Hula is like an ebb flow, it is a constant flow of giving and receiving. Much of what is taught in hula; all of the virtues, protocol, etc. can and is applied in everyday life. When one can truly understand and applies what is taught, life does become much easier. What I’ve come to realize through everything that I have been exposed to, whether it be through hula, my faith teachings, training seminars, books etc. is that “Life is a constant learning experience!” When a person wraps their whole being around that, you’ll always be humble enough to realize that there are so many lessons out there to be learned so that you can continue to grow into your life’s purpose.

- Bernadette Hailialohapumehana Rotolante,
Got Hula? Owner and Instructor

Comments

Haddock said…
Like that hula drawing

Popular posts from this blog

The Cutest House on the Street

Martyn Lawrence Bullard Fabric

Washington-Smith, Wright & Lautner Homes on the Market in L.A.